PEDREÑA DIVING I 3 NIGHTS ACCOMODATION + 4 DIVES I PEDREÑA I SANTANDER
Buceo Pedreña is School and center of immersions. It is located in Pedreña and enjoys a privileged place in the waters of the Cantabrian Sea with different points of view. to satisfy all levels of divers.
- Buceo Pedreña is School and center of immersions.
- It is located in Pedreña and enjoys a privileged place in the waters of the Cantabrian Sea with different dive sites to satisfy all levels of divers.
- The PADI 5 Stars Centre has a great deal of experience teaching diving since 2003, having obtained repeated recognitions for quality in the teaching of divers.
- The dive centre is strategically located in Cantabria.
- The facilities are located within the marina itself with the boats at the very door of the dive centre. This means an enormous comfort for the diver.
- We have two pneumatic boats with 225 hp Yamaha engines, to transfer our divers to the diving points in a comfortable and fast way.
- Recommended Dates: Ideal between June 15 and September 15
DIVING IN THE AREA:
- Most of the dives are done on the MOURO ISLAND, just 10 minutes away from the boat.
- The water temperature oscillates between 16 and 22 degrees depending on the time of year, so it is recommended to wear a good thermal protection suit.
- Their dives are calm with an average visibility of between 10 and 15 meters where you can with octopus, conger eels, spider crabs, being a great place for lovers of macro photography to have many nudibranchs even being able to dive in sunken boats such as "EL MIERA".
Diving packages without accomodation
- 2 dives 50€
- 6 dives 125€
Accommodation + diving package
- 3 nights + 4 dives 190€.
- Accommodation for dive packages will depend on availability, being hotels or aparthotels in and around the capital.
- Comfortable and comfortable rooms with private bathroom and air conditioning. Hotel San Millán&Spa, Apartments Los Robles or similar.
HOW TO GET THERE:
- By car from the capital takes just 4 hours, Pedreña is a small coastal town in front of the bay of Santander.
- From Santander you can access either by car or the typical trainera, in both cases it does not take more than 25 minutes to get to the dive center.
"If the package we offer you does not fit your needs, or you need advice or help on your next trip, write to us and we will help you with the planning of your diving trip making a personal package and to your measure".